Create a board that helps you when you’re bored
Through the pandemic, people were bored AF. Which is completely understandable because there wasn’t a lot going on. If you are an extrovert, it’s been a rough ride. Lucky for me, I’m a hybrid introvert/extrovert, there’s got to be a term for that, *Googling* Ah, ambivert. That’s me.
Anyways, I’m good being left alone to my own devices. Literally. I have so many gadgets and things to tinker with. That said, when I’m bored, I’m often overwhelmed by how many activities I can do, I don’t do any at all.
Introducing my “Poster:Bored”, I created a poster of things I can do when I’m bored. I wanted to create a fun and simple way to do something productive when I’m getting stir-crazy.
I’ve been super fortunate to have stayed busy through the pandemic, however I wish I had thought of this earlier to suggest it to friends for themselves or even their kids.
How to make your own Poster:Bored
- Make a list of all of the things you enjoy doing
- Sprinkle in some productive things you may not love doing, but should anyways
- Arrange your list on a board, large sheet of paper, or in a design application
- Add some colour or aesthetics.
- If you can arrange them, sort them so alike tasks aren’t close together, or space them out so they fit real nice.
Boom. You’ve got your very own Poster:Bored
If you’ve got kids that get stir-crazy, suggest that they create their own and you’ve just eliminated one session of boredom to satisfy future boredom, incredible.